• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Keto

1. A/C and Radio Bezel?

Hi Guys, Does anyone carry/make aftermarket center bezels? All I see so far is OEM, and some used ones on eBay, most of which are over-priced. Thanks for any info.
  2. Failing Smog - Suggestions?

Failing Smog - Suggestions? - FIXED! I have a '96 3.0, 107K miles, failing CA smog, just barely. Passes 25mph test with flying colors, fails the 15mph in only 1 category. Everything is good except HC is just a pinch over max. So close its stupid. Tried the CRC stuff (didnt work), tried ISO Heet...
  3. Heater Valve Vacuum line?

Heya Guys, Could use some help... 1996 3.0L, manual trans. Not too long ago I pulled the blower motor/fan, cleaned out the box, cleaned the connectors, and replaced the resistor since I had everything off. Was working fine until today, noticed the heater seemed to be stuck on stupid. Went to...
  4. FNG Alert

Hey All, I picked up a used 1996 B3000 SE extra cab, 2wd, manual trans, not too long ago. Its primarily a work truck, and nothing fancy. 106K miles, needed some TLC inside and out, but runs great now, and everything works as it should. I recently departed another ranger based forum due to an...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad