• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by KLR

1. KLR

Hyper Mileing

10.3 to 8.5 Liters per 100 K, (Canadian)
  2. KLR

Hyper Mileing

2019 Ranger (rebuilt ) I bought 4 years ago and recently completed. Replaced front bumper with a Westin (modified) to reduce rebuild cost. Three piece as packaged Westin fully mig welded with added brush bar from a cut down Kia kit I got for 40.00 CDN. Lights bla bla bla. Westin kit terrible...
  3. KLR

For Sale 2019-2022 Ranger step bars .

Langdon Alberta. 250.00
  4. KLR

For Sale 2019-2022 Ranger step bars .

2019-2022 Ranger step bars in very good condition. Selling the set off my Ranger as I find them unnecessary for a person of my height.
  5. KLR

Show us your 2019-2020 Ford Ranger

Great colour choice.
  6. KLR

Says I’m a Ford Tech which I’m really not, it just the closest selection to choose when I...

Says I’m a Ford Tech which I’m really not, it just the closest selection to choose when I registered. Owner operator of Langdon Auto inc in Langdon AB 20 min east of Calgary. I do work on Fords of course.
  7. KLR

Howdy from Alberta

Hey, how are ya ! You have yourself a Ranger to play with for adventures or your daily drive ?
  8. KLR

Howdy from Alberta

Slight mod to the shit ugly Westin bumper.
  9. KLR

Howdy from Alberta

Part way last year
  10. KLR

Howdy from Alberta

Bought as salvage, bringing her back from the dead. 9000 kms on the clock
  11. KLR

Howdy from Alberta

My initials yes
  12. KLR

Howdy from Alberta

Close to a rebuild completion on my 2019 Ranger Lariat. All excited about having an economy truck with today’s pricing on fuel. Rebuilt many vehicles from write offs and this is my last rebuild for a while. Have a big 2019 Ram Dually for acreage duty’s and hauling the camper for summer...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad