• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ktmranger

1. For Sale 93 Ranger XLT 4×4 getting ready to sell $1900 obo

You know what, it has been a great truck. I bought it in 99 with 50,000 miles and it served me well. I had a friend who used to live here who was a Ford mechanic and we redid All the intake gaskets, changed the synchros in the transmission and basically help me mechanically take care of it. Part...
  2. For Sale 93 Ranger XLT 4×4 getting ready to sell $1900 obo

Comes with the rack. And the knack box. The heads, I was told, may need to be magnafluxed. Truck is in Cobb Ca. Google maps should give you a drive time.
  3. For Sale 93 Ranger XLT 4×4 getting ready to sell $1900 obo

Getting ready to sell my 93 XLT four by four. It just sits and gets very little use. Driver side rear window is missing. Truck runs and drives. Starts with no problem. Windows work. Power mirrors don't. 193256mi. 4.0l manual trans. Converted to manual warn hubs. It's currently registered in...
  4. Wanted '93-'94 4.0 PCM needed.

I've got a 93' xlt 4×4 king cab I'm wanting to sell. It's got the 4 liter V6 with a standard transmission, power windows cruise control. Everything still works except for the AC. And my father-in-law popped out one of the wing windows. Still runs and drives. Interested?
  5. Dana 35 front axle wheel bearing locknuts

Anyone got an idea on how to keep the wheel bearing lock nuts from backing off? The problem happens more on the left side, where the wheel spins the same way the threads loosen.
  6. 4.0L blues

Got a 93' that I still love. 179,000 mi, rebuilt xmission, major top end tune-up aprox 5,000 mi ago( intake gaskets, all, plugs, wires), thermostat, radiator, heater core, starter, ball joints, and other things i cant remember right now. Anyone know why I would be popin heater cores(2 in 7000...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad