• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by L0WnSL0W

1. L0WnSL0W

4WD Ranger Knuckle on 2WD Ranger

No problem figured I was doing the change anyways I mine as well take the gamble on aluminum.
  2. L0WnSL0W

My Build thus Far

Mostly done with my interior now so figured I’d post my entire build so far. The big upcoming changes are : 1) switching to coil overs on all 4 corners. Parts Are all ordered for the front to be done when they come in and I have a Jaguar IRS axle for rear looking to tackle next summer. 2) m90...
  3. L0WnSL0W

Finally got around to ordering there’s they ARE NOT aluminum :(
  4. L0WnSL0W

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

I I put in my new sun boxes and bar for my 4 point racing harness so happy with how the splatters turned out
  5. L0WnSL0W

They have a 5x5.5 (I believe) bolt pattern and the knuckles are super different need a lot of fabricating and measurements to get proper angles this is more or less bolt on with a fake CV stub. So even if I’m wrong and the bolt pattern is the same the amount of fabricating to make it work...
  6. L0WnSL0W

It’s not that bad it’s dangerous it’s just more paint peeling and surface rust but the bolts are more than likely going to be a pita being rusted together and changing ball joints /bushings would be equal in price to brand new ones without the effort. Nothings wrong structurally. I can get...
  7. L0WnSL0W

I want to do all new front components to just not deal with the rust of the current ones I can be a little bit harder on removing them (cutting instead of unscrewingif needed) That said the price difference for buying new CVs wheel bearings and those knuckles are only $400 more than 2wd spindle...
  8. L0WnSL0W

The 2000+ models with torsion bars
  9. L0WnSL0W

of course :) ty that's why I asked if they're possibly being listed wrong. TY for linking the thread that's exactly what i was originally searching for before I posted mine. thought ill be going to QA1 coilovers :D
  10. L0WnSL0W

nope theyre the pinch on top like the 2wd and 4wd torsion knuckles
  11. L0WnSL0W

looking for new upper and lower control arms with greasable ball joints in the parts for 2wd and 4wd are the same when it comes to torsion. they're not listed different unless they're listing it wrong and the the coils have different versions. i understand about the barring that makes sense...
  12. L0WnSL0W

My truck is a 2007 Ranger with Torsion Bar suspension I was looking to swap my front suspension out, new control arms knuckles etc. looking through rock auto and seen theres aluminum 4WD steering knuckles look the same as 2WD except you need a hub instead of a wheel bearing. Ive wanted to do a...
  13. L0WnSL0W

Looking for a few more HP on a 3.0 vulcan engine

Okay from those pics the whipple does look smaller than m90 but over the summer ill see if i can build an intake to mount it upside downlike that. that`ll give me long enough runners to put the W2A intercooler i was thinking of. Originally I was trying to just have it up right and centered over...
  14. L0WnSL0W

Yeah the whipple looks like it mounts upside down. and smaller than the m90 though it’s been awhile since I layed the m90 on top to look at positioning. Is it still running with all the same accessories or is it on a second belt? the truck is non flex fuel. So it already has 19s? Hmmm most of...
  15. L0WnSL0W

The fuel rail has a hose that comes out 2ish inches to do with the returnless regulator. I was going to do a full switch fuel pressure regulator, plus dampener properly switch it to a returnless. already have a fuel cell from another project But if you’re saying not to bother I’ll check to see...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad