• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by LadyRanger

1. Grille trouble with a 2009 Sport 4x2

Hi All, I finally found a one-piece grille (made by Lund) to fit my '09 Sport 4x2 - I find the factory one too open for my liking as my radiator is already getting messed up. Today I took my truck to get it installed, and it didn't fit, even though it was supposed to be a specific fit. My...
  2. LadyRanger

Hi all, Another female Ranger owner here... just got a 2009 Ranger Sport which I'm looking to start prettifying once I get the spindle recall taken care of and the front inner door panels replaced by the dealership. I really wanted to lift my truck but don't want to void the warranty. So I...
  3. Sun Visor/Rear Window Louvers for a '09 Ranger Sport

Hello, I'm interested in getting the Solar visor made by Lund/Keystone (since you don't have to drill into your roof) and also some rear window louvers by Astra-Hammond. Neither company makes anything for the '09 Ranger Sport from what I've seen, the latest I can find is for the '06-'07's...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad