• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by littleme13

1. project exotic

so its been awhile since ive posted here. Went through some life issues and had to refocus. im hoping this is the right forum for my monstrosity of a idea. im currently in the planning stages while I wait for a proper foundation to be found. I have lots of questions so I figured I would...
  2. The gun thread...

m203 are still used today and damn those things are sweeeeet. as long as your standing far enough away, i guess its a safety feature that they dont go off for the first 15 feet. would love to have one with a few incinarary rounds.
  3. trailer parks will love this

after reading the Red Green thread i got to thinking about a similar show. i wont post a link because of the nature of the show, just google Trailer Park Boys. if you have never seen it you should. its about as white trash as you can get.
  4. audio dictonary

after writing my post on ported vs. not i realized something. when i first wrote it i was like wait a minute, hes not gonna understand what I'm saying so i had to rewrite it without the use of technical terms. so, this leads me to this post. here is a list of terms found when looking at...
  5. SKS carbine info

sks was made in a few different places, russia, ugoslavia, and china are the biggest. there are two types of clips; the regular 30 round similar to the ak's and the "stripper" clip which is the type most have. the "stripper" clip is a pita as it only holds ten rounds and is a pita to reload...
  6. SKS carbine info

sks ak47 and ar15s are all reletivly low on kick and not to heavy. im only 5'6 and 125lbs and can shoot all 3 all day but the price difference is not so nice. sks 125 to 300 ak 400 to 600 and ar15 more like 1000+. there are other guns that shoot same rounds and thier prices vary so you really...
  7. undecided

im trying to duplicate a system i had before but not exactly. in my 98 ext cab i had 4 jl w6-10s with 2 1000/1 amps. now i want something similar but i dont want the same, i hate history repeating itself. i was thinking 2 jl w7-10s but i was wondering if anyone has heard one in a ranger...
  8. how loyal??

who here has a ford tattoo?? or even better a ranger one??
  9. Notched frame vs V8?

if your really worried about the strength of the frame with a "C" notch just 4 link the rear and it takes most fo the stress off the back half of the frame. still box it and everthing like tis been mentioned, but the stresses from a v8 wont affect it anymore.
  10. monster trucks

monster trucks run a zf axle now. some still run 5 tons but not the militarty type. the zf axles are a planetary hub type to keep from snapping them off from the torque and massive tires.
  11. explorer awd

how strong is the t-case in theses? what are the weaknesses? and do they all have the option for 4low or is there some that are just straight awd?
  12. rockwells

whats your mos??? good luck with that i just found out i might not be very far behind you which sucks i was hopeing to start my turbo ranger project but who knows
  13. rockwells

just found a pic of the hummer tires i was talkin about look about half way down the page there the 37x12.5R16.5 Goodyear Wrangler tires these are what most our hummers run. i knew i wasnt goin crazy:dunno:. http://www.alfaheaven.com/Military%20Section/Accessories/Tires.html
  14. rockwells

i havent seen those tires yet but that doesnt mean the military doesnt use them. im gonna have to check our tires i think they are different then those and im pretty sure they are 37s but hell who knows. ill do a little diggin and see what i can find
  15. rockwells

the goodyears arnt much better but some people swear they are great(moslty cuz they are off hummers). the 46in goodyears arent like the hummer tires there a different tread i belive i could be wrong and if you have a pic of one in specific post a pic and ill be able to tell ya. but im pretty...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad