• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by lowrider961

1. Help on OXgen Sensor

I have 2003 ranger with a 4.0 my engine light is on . The parts store ran a ob2 said it was both oxgen sensors. I'm having problems getting the one loose that is between the catallic convert do any you have any ideals on what to try. thanks lowrider961
  2. Towing my classic

I have a 2003 ford ranger supercab Fx4 level 2 has 4.0 .Could I pull a trailer with my 1968 Cougar on it like from asheville,nc to charlotte,nc.Need advice please. thanks lowrider961
  3. One strong Truck

Boy this truck of mine kicks butt.yesterday my boss called me he was stuck.I said ok I will be there I have 2003 ranger and he has a 1996 chevy 3500 dually.Guess what when I got there he said i probally couldnt pull him out I said let me try and guess what i yanked that chevy right out.I even...
  4. New Shocks

I have a 2003 ford ranger 4x4 fx4 level 2 .When do I need to replaced the shocks and what brand should I get.It is automatic with 70,000 miles on it and is the best truck i have owned yet compared to toyota or nissan.:yahoo: thanks lowrider961
  5. need to know right way to switch from 4 high to 4 low

Today we got alot of snow , and I thought it would be fun to try the 4x4 sytem out.What I want to know is I own a 2003 ranger with a 4.0 when i go from 4 high to 4 low or to 2wd what is the proper way of doing this procedure.thanks again
  6. Need help In N.C.

I did some reading and everything i have read here tells me a I have a bad ABS sensor on one of my wheels.I have a 2003 ranger FX4 when i put the brakes on at low speed I get a pulsating in the pedal its not all the time just most of time.Well I took it to 2 different shop they say tires then go...
  7. help with 4.0

I have a 2003 ranger does it have a rev limiter on it when its in park and reved up.yesterday it acted like at 3200rpm like it was cutting on and off my brother has a 2005 with 3.0 and it does the same.thanks
  8. Need help brake pedal jumps

I think a month so I read that someone said this was a ABS switch.What i need to know is some times I put my brakes on and the pedal jumps to the floor can someone guide me on how to fix this its scary sometimes.
  9. Help Please With a 1997 Ranger

My friend lastnight had a fuse blow he took the one out for the airbag.Now he says the light blinks all the time.He did a dig.test and got code 52.All he wants to do is get rid of the light blinking.He has tried putting new fuse no luck and tried turning ign on and off no luck,took battery...
  10. ? about 4.0

Are all 2000 + models have 4.0 shov or what are they .thanks again
  11. help on cut out

I bought a 2003 fx4 ranger with a 4.0.When i get to 92mph it cuts out like a governer.I did some reading somewhere and someone said you would need to buy a programmer around 300 to 400 to reprogram to fix.My ? is how hard is it to use and im not a computer geek .Are there any other things that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad