• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ltcjc754

1. Rebuilt Auto Trans - need one

Thanks for the links, made my selection much easier.
  2. Rebuilt Auto Trans - need one

Looks like I need to replace/rebuild my '07 Ranger auto transmission. Any suggestion on what to look for when I get this done? Can't do it myself but how do I find a shop, and what do I look for? Thanks. new to this.....
  3. Overdrive dash light

Thanks, figured there wouldn't be a quick fix.
  4. Overdrive dash light

New to this.....2007 Ford Ranger 4cyl, Auto - the "overdrive not on" dash light just lit - truck has 247,000 original miles. When I press the button on the end of the gear shift, nothing happens, light stays lit - any suggestions, or advice? Transmission is starting to slip, adding insult to...
  5. Driver's door removal

Tried multiple approaches, with negative results. Finally, swallowed my pride and drove to a local body shop. They got it open and aligned (they had to shim it up) and it works and looks good. $100 was the damage, but now I have a driver's side door that work. Thanks for the suggestions.
  6. Shock absorber installation '07 Ranger

Any "hints" on a smooth installation on rear shocks on sliding on to the upper connecting bolt? The new bushings don't want to give to slide on. I'm sure there's a easy "tip", if so I'm open to suggestions. Thanks.
  7. Driver's door removal

Well, with the help of my wife, I removed the old door, and using a floor jack, raised the new donor door and got the 4 bolts into the hinge, top and bottom. I snugged the bolts up, but not all the way. I slowly closed the door and it latched, but.......when I tried to open the door, the door's...
  8. Driver's door removal

Just removed all the wiring from the donor door, marked all connectors and where they go. I'll strip out the old damaged door and replace the donor door. Thanks for the advice. How was realigning the replacement door? Any special tricks I may need to use? Thanks again.
  9. Driver's door removal

Thanks for your response. I'll take your advice.
  10. Driver's door removal

Trying to replace my '07 Driver's side door. Have the replacement, I can't find where the door wiring connects with the wiring harness. Any suggestions? There are three basic wires coming from the driver's door: 1 ground wire (found its location), 1 double wire going to the parking brake...
  11. New to site: '07 2.3l, AT, electrical issue

As a follow up, I purchased an aftermarket multi-function switch and replaced the OEM, it works fine, no apparent parasite leak and I'm satisfied. Thanks to all above for their time and attention. It helped a lot.
  12. Rear window glass size

Thank you all for the info.
  13. Rear window glass size

Thanks, I'll check it before I buy it.
  14. Rear window glass size

I have a 3007 Ranger with the solid glass rear window. Would a 1993 sliding window fit my truck? Thanks.
  15. New to site: '07 2.3l, AT, electrical issue

Again, thanks - Your expertise, time and knowledge has alleviated my frustration and saved me time and money. You're a credit to the forum idea of helping others.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad