• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Mad35

1. rebuilding a transfer case

I'm in the process of pulling my ranger out of the river and my transfer case is gone so I'm wondering how hard and if its possible to rebuild a transfer case with household tools and what steps are involved if I decided to rebuild it, I feel like the kits look simple to put in, true or not so?
  2. Truck cant shift out of 4 weel drive or neutral

So here it is, I was driving my lovely and newly 6' lift 88 ranger with 2.9 liter engine when all of a sudden I lost all power to the wheels, almost like its stuck in neutral, then I tried switching the 4WD low function to 4WD high or 2WD high or even neutral I found it won't budge, any input...
  3. Stock axles on 88 ranger with 33 super swampers?

Hey just wondering if the stock axles on my 88 ranger are capable of running 33 super swampers? Or should I just go for it and throw a Dana 44 and 60 in it? Also if someone knows of a previous thread how to do a Dana 44 swap it would be much appreciated!
  4. New build, could use some help!

Hey, new to this community! Went back and couldn't find any reviews or comparisons of either of the 6' skyjacker or BDS lifts, I have a 88 standard single cab long box, 4x4 with a 2.9 that I'm just starting a mud project on, also wondering what if any are the best mods to do to this bad boy...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad