• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Marshman

1. Question on a fitting

Swapping my 98 2.5... my old motor thay came out had sometnjg different than the motor I just put in.. All the way to back driver side of block, directly below head flange, directly next to end of lower manifold, there's a tapped hole.. old motor has some sort of fitting with some type of...
  2. Ranger 4cyl auto tranny?

Is there anything I can or should do while it's sitting on my carport floor before I put it back in? I have no clue how to get inside or what to do... it was working perfectly, no problems.. just wondering if there's anything I can do to take advantage of it being out... I know I'll have to...
  3. Checklist for pulling 2.5 engine?

Hello, new guy here...I'm Mike.. I've never pulled a motor but I'm about to jump in head first.. it's a 98 2.5L with bad gaskets and suspected low compression, new one on the way sometime next week.. Can anybody list a good set of steps or guidelines just so I don't overlook or forget...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad