• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Mart123blue

1. Mart123blue

Which Hardtop Canopy?

Really happy with the canopy. Thanks for all your help.
  2. Mart123blue

Which Hardtop Canopy?

Truck going in tomorrow to get canopy fitted and oil and filter change. Spent this afternoon clearing the detritus that has built up in bed since I picked it up.
  3. Mart123blue

Which Hardtop Canopy?

Thanks very much for the good advice. Cheers M
  4. Mart123blue

Which Hardtop Canopy?

Ok canopy finally due to be fitted next week. Truck has now done 1500 miles and I was thinking about getting oil and filter changed. Is this still a thing, or am I stuck in 1985? Cheers M
  5. Mart123blue

Which Hardtop Canopy?

Cheers bud, really happy with my truck. Couple of extra pics. You are right about the weather it is very unenglish and sunny at the moment. The tow bar was an option that was already specced by the dealer. I think it is technology pack 52. Anyway very happy with colour, let my son choose in...
  6. Mart123blue

Which Hardtop Canopy?

Only negative so far is I can't find a little cubby to store some change and an emergency £20 note. ;)
  7. Mart123blue

Which Hardtop Canopy?

No after all this times it's on back order. The dealer didn't want it sitting round in his stores... Canopy will be fitted in August.
  8. Mart123blue

Which Hardtop Canopy?

Truck arriving Wednesday, I'll post some pics.
  9. Mart123blue

Which Hardtop Canopy?

It's unbelievable to me but the truck comes with cameras all round. Will have to wait and see as the one at the dealer was just a model and could not switch on...
  10. Mart123blue

Which Hardtop Canopy?

Cool, ordered.
  11. Mart123blue

Which Hardtop Canopy?

Thanks, should I care that it is made from Fibreglass and not ABS?
  12. Mart123blue

Which Hardtop Canopy?

I like this one, I think they are an Australian Brand. https://www.4x4at.com/ford-ranger-2023-carryboy-sr5-hard-top-canopy-in-various-colours
  13. Mart123blue

Which Hardtop Canopy?

It will be my pleasure.
  14. Mart123blue

Which Hardtop Canopy?

Thanks guys, its for leisure use, fishing, camping etc. So security is not a massive issue, no expensive tools. I was just hoping that you would recognize some of the brands and have a strong favourite. I agree they do look decent, but no substitute for a personal recommendation. Thanks for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad