• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by martin45

1. Rebuild a 2.9

Any recommendations on what to do and what not to do where is a good place for a rebuild kit.
  2. Rebuilding a 2.9

Any recommendations on what to do and what not to do where is a good place for a rebuild kit.
  3. Transfercase

I have a good electical shift transfercase if anyone is interested.Came out of a 1989 BII .
  4. FM 146 Tranmission

Any directions on how to rebuild a FM146 tranny money is tight and I am, pretty sure my syncro gear is bad on 1st gear all others are fine. Everyone around here wants 600 to 800 just to remove and then reinstall the tranny.
  5. Clutch Question

1989 Bll when I hold my clutch in it goes away meaning when in gear at a light or stop sign when I hold the clutch waiting to leave it startes moving like as if I was letting the clutch out.
  6. Transmission

How many different Transmissions fit a 1989 Bronco ll bought a 1987 bll the Transmission is different its not a 4x4 the only thing wrong is 1st gear .
  7. Transmission

I have a 89 b2 that you have't to hold it in 1st gear or it pops out sometimes it goes smooth and sometimews it makes a pop sound but as long as you hold it with pressure it will stay in first gear and stay in gear once you get to moving all other gears are fine whats wrong.
  8. Locale Bll in Eastern NC

I live on the east coast of NC any other Bll owners out there that dont mind sharing information. For me to see is better than reading. find it hard to find parts looking for some.
  9. Clutch

Just had a new clutch kit put in but if you hold the clutch in when motors running it's like it quits I let it out for a short time and then I shift into gear any thoughts it's a 89 bll.
  10. Brake Rotor

Well I think I bought something wrong just received two blank rotors for my 89 bll on the front and back side the inner races are there but not the rest of the bearings can I use them and what else or what size bearings do I need to get.
  11. Head Lights

Put new head light units in my 89 bll last night whats the best way to aline them and how.
  12. Fuel Gauge

Before I changed my gas tank and fuel pump Dash Gauges worked fine now my fuel and oil pressure gauge don't appear to be working the fuel gauge is pegged but goes to 3/4 when it has no voltage.
  13. Warning Lights

My Brake light and Anti Rear Brake lights have started coming on but if my bII hits a rough bump they go off and don't come back on till I restart engein. and sometimes they don't come on at all.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad