• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by MattyJoe

1. Left side turn signal is very fast

Yep, you heard it. When I flip up to right, everything is normal. When I click down to turn left, the turn signal flashes very quickly. Almost instantaneously and consistently. I just noticed this on my way home today. I noticed that the driverside front turn signal flashes very quickly...
  2. What's the right Torque Spec?

I know this is a stupid question guys, but what's the proper torque spec for the rear diff cover on the 8.8? It's time to change mine again at 200K miles and I was a panzy last time at 100 and paid some fool to do it. It's not in my Haynes manual. I checked, then checked again. NO. I've...
  3. Will 6X9s fit behind the seat??

I'm sure this has probably been answerd 64 million times, but will 6x9s fit behind the seat in my '00 regular cab? I'm not worried about any triming in the doors if I were to put 6x9s in the doors. But will they fit behind the seat, or should I just stick with 5x7/6x8? There are a whole lot...
  4. Low oil Pressure on Startup

I've noticed lately that when I start my truck up my oil gauge on the instrument cluster registers nothing. Once I get the truck warmed up and drive it around a few minutes, the gauge reads normal pressure. It takes longer to reach this point in colder weather. I have not noticed any abnormal...
  5. 3.0L Timing chain Question

This is probably a stupid question guys, but when is the Timing Chain on the 3.0L supposed to be inspected and replaced? What mileage? Does it need to be? I'm not talking about the accessory/serpentine belt for alt, compressor, etc... but the actual valve timing/camshaft/whatever Timing chain...
  6. What do you think of the Focus???

Hey guys, We're forced with the retirement of the 96 x-cab. We'd really love to go out and buy an 08 vw jetta TDI, but they aren't out on the market yet. So, we're looking at used Focus in the interim. Does anyone on here have or drive a Focus? If so, what are your thoughts? We're looking...
  7. P1401....

So, I had a code P0401. I suspected the EGR valve and so I pulled it and cleaned it. The seal was good since I could hold the valve open with a vacuum. I re installed it and cleared my P0401 code. This was yesterday. Today, my cel comes back on and now I have a P1401 auxillary emissions...
  8. P0401 Blues....

Hey guys, So, Next month my truck is due for inspection. Now of course my cel had to go ahead and come on this month. The code is P0401(EGR flow insufficient) . In the past I've had this problem and replaced the DPFE sensor which easily fixed the problem. I've noticed over the past couple...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad