• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by memorex402

1. memorex402

87 STX Highrider fuel/electrical issue

So I sold my ranger to my neighbor. When he got it he decided to fix the nasty solenoid wiring it had before me. He got it cleaned up and looking better but now the fuel pump will not cut on. He called me over to help him figure it out but honestly I am at a loss. I think a few of my questions...
  2. memorex402

87 STX Highrider fuel/electrical issue

So I sold my ranger to my neighbor. When he got it he decided to fix the nasty solenoid wiring it had before me. He got it cleaned up and looking better but now the fuel pump will not cut on. He called me over to help him figure it out but honestly I am at a loss. I think a few of my questions...
  3. memorex402

1st gen billet grille

Anyone found a source for a billet grille for a 1st gen ranger?
  4. memorex402

Hella Flood lights

I bought some Hella 500s for my roll bar. They are pencil beam type. I was wondering if Hella make 6" floods for infront of my grill.
  5. memorex402

fuel system question

I have the 2.9 engine. While changing a fuel pump and fuel line to the pump a fitting got broke. The fittin is on a black box that sits right beside the tcase. I beleive this is an accumulator. The feed and return both hook up to this. My question is... Is this an accumulator? Where can I order...
  6. memorex402

Time to stop sandbagin

I've actually been using this website for just about a year now when I got my ranger. Just never really introduced myself. Just wanted to say hello and thanks for all the great advice this year.
  7. memorex402

Superlift problems

I went to install my lift today and ran into a issue. Based on following the instructions on order, you are supposed to drop the radius arms before you do anything else, to include removing shock absorbers and coils. I removed the rivots and bolts as the instructions say but the radius arms wont...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad