• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Mirage

1. Mirage

Mazda VIN & Federal sticker decoder

Good morning all, I've been trying to find an online decoder for VIN numbers and Federal (door stickers to find out what the codes really mean for my 96 Mazda. I've tried all the Ford decoders I could find but most of them don't work, or only give partial results for the VIN. And nothing...
  2. Mirage

Clutch vendors

I'm getting ready to overhaul the clutch in my 96 B2300 soon. I have all the hydraulic parts ready to go, but now I'm looking for a clutch disc and pressure plate. There are a lot of new players in the vendor arena since the last time I shoped around, like F1, Geforce etc. Any suggestions on a...
  3. Mirage

Ford offers 1960's Bronco Shells !.....

Hey guys, Just read this online a few minutes ago... check it out!:icon_surprised: http://editorial.autos.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1148811
  4. Mirage

Painting tips and advice...

Well, pretty soon I'm going to replace the right front fender of my 96 B2300, which means of course I'll have to paint it. While I'm at it I thought I'd tackle some of the parking lot dings and dents it's received over the years. My problem is I have never dealt with clear coat before. I mean...
  5. Mirage

New truck or not? Advice needed...

Hello all, Don't really know where to put this post, hope this is appropriate. Anyway. I currently own a 1996 Mazda B2300, (5 speed, extended cab, 2WD), which has been a joy to own since I bought it (used with 60k miles on it) in 2000. It has been the most reliable car I've ever owned, so far...
  6. Mirage

Driveshaft Center Support Bearing...

Can someone offer suggestions as to where I can get a Driveshaft center support bearing? I have a ''96 Mazda B2300, 4cyl, with a 2 piece drive shaft. The bearing itself is fine, but the rubber surrounding it is going south I think. I''m getting a funny vibration at between 60-70 mph and it...
  7. Mirage

Drive shaft question...

I have a '96 B2300, extended cab type. I was just looking around under my truck (mainly looking at sway bar bushings etc.) and I grabbed the drive shaft while I was there to check u-joints. Then I looked at the center bearing. I noticed I was able to move the shaft and the bearing about 3/8" in...
  8. Mirage

Headliner wet

Looking for ideas here. I've noticed that the back of the headliner on my 96 B2300 SE is damp. I've already used RTV to seal the 3rd brake light assembly to the cab. The leak is still there. Could it be the rear window seal? How difficult is it to remove the headliner? I've never taken it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad