• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by MrDonivan

1. AMS Code

Dash lights are OUT Tail Lights and Rrear Brake lights are INOP Rear BLinkers work fine ABS light blinks 16 times. (16th is the long) anyone know the code details here please?
  2. Blinkers / 4way flashers - InOp

1994 3.0L 2WD none of the blinkers work, and the interior indicators fail to operate as well. 4way flasher also fails to operate. I have checked the fuse panel under the dash, slots 1 and 13. Checked for tone on a multimeter and they are indeed good to go. Both are 15Amp as appropriate...
  3. Crank - no fire

WTH. Damn truck cranked up fine last night, I turned the idle screw down so she was just stumbling so I could finish troubleshooting the rough idle I spoke of in the other thread. I shut her down and started the TACH install. Tach Light comes on with the headlights/dimmer switch - no problem...
  4. Front Shock Bolt sheared - HELP

FML 25 dollar shock replacement turns into a headache. Freaking bottom bolt snapped. I used PBBlaster, but obviously not heat. Truck is in my driveway..... What are my options here? Spring removal is under alot of stress correct? Need special tools? I do not have these. Options...
  5. Another Rough Idle - set screw moved?

1994 - 3.0L 2WD Just replaced rotors, Calipers, and pads. Bleed brakes - all is well there, then moved on to the Valve Cover Gaskets and the upper Intake Gasket. That went well with minimal surprises, the one surprise was that there were 2 gaskets on the upper intake. My purchased...
  6. 1994 3.0 Trans Pan Gasket

I have been living with a leaking truck for the past year. I finally have the stands/jack/garage space to fix it so last weekend I pulled the Transmission pan, replaced the filter, and gasket with a Duralast Kit from AutoZone. I am a IT Geek be trade, so definitely a hobbyist mechanic type...
  7. IAC-EGR-PVC-ECT -Vaccuum OH MY???

94 Ranger V6 3.0 Automatic Just purchased about a month ago - 135k miles Smells like gas when I start it. Runs rich as hell and blows fluid out the tailpipe. High Idle and bogs/stalls if I press the gas just a little, like one would do when pulling away from a stoplight. I can floor it and it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad