• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mudsling556

1. Plug Wires

So my buddy and i just put some JBA shorty headers on my 06 ranger 3.0L 4x4 and well theyre on but it wasnt fun at all to do it. My problem is that on the passenger side, the plug is arching on cyclinder number two. I think it could be because the plug wire is now close to the new header pipe...
  2. Cutting out seat

I have been on quite a few different forums for seat conversion to buckets and it is mainly older rangers who have attempted this. I havent seen anything around my year with a swap. I have an 06 ranger single cab and i recently took out the seats and was checking them out to see if you could...
  3. Exhaust ?

My truck is a 3.0 with true dual exhaust, thrush welded mufflers. Wanting to desperately change this. Any opinions on a dual in dual out muffler or should i just change everything entirely?
  4. Thought the problem was fixed

I have an 06 ranger 4x4 and i have a bit of a problem. I was driving down the road and after it 40mph it started to jolt or shake whenever i pressed the pedal down to try and accelerate further. It also does it around 55mph. Its a continuous jolt or shake until you let off the pedal. Anybody...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad