• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Mustang-Man

1. Explorer seat track compatibility

I have a 2000 extended cab that I am currently doing a Mustang seat swap in. I know that I need 95 to 97 extended cab seat tracks to make the swap work, my issue is my junkyard currently doesn't have any but they do have a bunch of explorers. So I am wondering if any year Explorer seat track...
  2. Simple sleeping platform.

Looks good. Only thing I'd have done differently is instead of a bunch of short 2x4s I would have used long pieces of 2x6(or 8 depending on how tall the platform is) that ran the length front to back. Then you could mount heavy duty sliders on them and had long pull out storage compartments.
  3. New soon to be Ranger owner

Here to introduce myself, I'll be buying a 2000 XLT 4x4 Tuesday. Figured I'd register and get to reading and planning on what I'm going to do to it. It will be a spare fun vehicle that I'll use for some off roading and taking to the woods during hunting season.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad