• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Nathan123

1. Nathan123

how much should a bronco ii sell for

Well guys, I turned to the darkside...I bought a chevy. It's a 95 shortbed with 130,00 on it. Anyway...I have to get rid of my 89 deuce and just wondered what the going price on a bronco ii should be. It's a little rusty on the fenders and fram with 210 thousand miles.
  2. Nathan123

Just a cool Youtube channel

I found this guy's channel this winter when I was sittin around in college bored as can be dreamin of doin fun stuff. I think his wrecker is pretty sweet even though it's a chevy and his videos are pretty interesting, although they can be a bit too long and boring sometimes. He usually puts...
  3. Nathan123

I know its a chevy but I need help

My buddy has a 78 chevy k20 with 9 inches of lift and 37's. It has a 350 out of an 84 k20, and has high compression pistons and a pretty rowdy cam in it. Stock quadrajet carb. It has a pretty bad misfire under load and looses a lot of power. It will idle fine and rev into the 5000 range just...
  4. Nathan123

2.9 rough idle and weird power loss

Hey guys you may remember twoo weeks ago I had the run around with replacing my fuel pump and filter, and repairing the line. Well just this friday I came home from school and when I started hitting a lot of stop signs, every now and then it would stall. Also, just starting friday, it would...
  5. Nathan123

Bad week for the bronco

I've had some pretty bad luck over the last week. On Saturday night, someoone told me my bronco smelled like gas, so I went to check it out. Nothing dripping, no puddles but it did smell a little like fresh gas. So I tried to start it, and gas started spewing onto the ground. Got under and...
  6. Nathan123

Strange noises

I have an 89 bronco ii with auto transmission. I have noticed that while accelerating and driving, there is an odd whine, not very loud, almost like a turbo spooling up, not quite, and it is very quiet (you have to have the radio off). Sometimes when pulling out from a stop, it also makes this...
  7. Nathan123

New Tires

I just got a set of 30x9.5x15 grabber at2's for my BII. It has explorer leafs and one inch blocks in the rear and stock front suspension. Stock 7 inch aluminum rims. My speedo was about 2 under with stock tires, now its about 2 or 3 over, so thats about 5 off. When I get to about 60-63 miles...
  8. Nathan123

My custom homemade exhaust

I recently finished redoing the exhaust on my bronco because the cat had a nasty rust hole in it. I didn't want to pay 280 bucks for the direct fit replacment cat, so I bought a Magnaflow universal cat, Thrush turbo muffler (it was the cheapest option), and some fittings and clamps. Everything...
  9. Nathan123

Explorer Overhead Console in Bronco II

Last weekend I picked up an explorer overhead console. I had wanted one after reading about it in the tech library, and although that's not the reason I was at the junkyard, after passing about 4 or 5 of them, I had to grab one. I installed it today, took around 3 hours. The contour of the...
  10. Nathan123

Something cool I found in the junkyard

I was at the pull it yourself junkyard today looking for seats for my dads ranger, and little odds and ends for my BII. I just checked over all the explorers for nice seats, and found some perfect tan ones in an older explorer sport. They are manual adjust, but the driver had power bolster and...
  11. Nathan123

Keep your arm rest from breaking

Well, I got on here tonight and noticed that I had a visitor message from Steeda04SVT. It was unread and dated from April. Well, I guess I never noticed that it shows you if you have messages or not, so It's a little late, but here is what I did to the armrest in my bronco and my dad's ranger...
  12. Nathan123

Hatch Doesn't Latch Right

I just got done painting my BII. I put the hatch back on and it took awhile to get it closing nicely but I finally got it working. About 10-12 open/close cylces later, it wouldn't latch again. I mean I shut it and it sounded like it hit something solid. the latch was hitting the head of the...
  13. Nathan123

Lift Coils

I was wondering if it would be possible to get either rough country or superlift 1.5" lift coils, throw .5" of washer under them, and achieve 2" of lift and get it aligned with 4 degree camber bushings. Would bump steer be a problem? If I swap in a D35 front while doing this, would I have to...
  14. Nathan123

Trailer light converter

My dad has a 99 ranger. The trailer light converter keeps burining out. One day, he lost the left turn signal on the trailer. We checked the trucks output, and found that it was sending power for left turn into the converter, but it wasnt coming out to the trailer plug. So we simply bought...
  15. Nathan123

Finally fixed my leaky cowl

I posted awhile back about my wet carpets and cleaning out the cowl through the access plates and siliconing all around all the plugs on the firewall and whatnot, but the more I read on here, the more I knew it was the seam that is under the cowl, which is welded on to the body. I also read...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad