• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by nedinwc

1. Odd electric circuit problem...

Sometimes it works, then it doesn't. The interior cab light, windshield wipers, 4x4 switch, glove box light. They all stop. Later they work, then out again. Of course they don't work when I really need them. Not sure, but I think the colder it is the more likely the circuit won't work. I see...
  2. Need help w/clutch safety switch...

aka the starter clutch interlock. Called the dealer, they want 85.00 for the switch. So, I'm looking on a site and there are two switches available, but they're very different. Here's the page...
  3. Fog light panel?

Parked outside is a 1997 4x4 identical to mine, except it has a black panel all across the front with fog lights on each side under the front bumper. It looks like it was original to the truck. Is this a factory part? Is it available aftermarket? I looked about the site here and didn't see anything.
  4. Dome light, door ajar switch?

Hey, I have a '97 ranger. Suddenly my dome light stays on and the door ajar indicator is on. Where is the switch in the door or in the frame? Am I blind? I see no sensor.
  5. The temperature control knob

I think is broken. I have no clue how this works, a cable to something in the engine? Sorry for my ignorance, but when I turn the knob from hot to cold, I feel no drag, so I'm assuming it is not connected. My reason is based on the fact that my AC only works on the "max AC" position. If I set...
  6. starter switch on clutch pedal

I'm assuming it's just the switch. I need to continually depress the clutch pedal to engage the starter. One day soon it won't start and I'll be stuck. Where is this switch and is it easy for a neophyte to replace?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad