• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by neggen32

1. neggen32

High time for an update

Damn that turned out great man! Huge upgrade, good job
  2. neggen32

Best Wheel/Tire Combo.

About to put a 4" Skyjacker kit on my first gen, so I'm gonna need new tires ASAP so my truck doesn't look like it skips leg day! It seems like theres an endless amount of combinations of wheel and tire sizes and I've found a lot of good info here but I thought I'd try to clear some things up...
  3. neggen32

Skyjacker Radius Arms!

Hey guys, after looking in to a Skyjacker lift kit I noticed that a few years ago they changed their radius arm design from tube construction to a box construction. I kinda like the look of the older ones more and they can also be bought separately online for a bit less than the new radius arms...
  4. neggen32

Skyjacker Lift and Dana 35 Swap Questions!

Hey guys, I've finally saved up enough to pull the trigger on a 4" Skyjacker lift kit! I also want to swap in a Dana 35 while I'm at it. I've found a lot of helpful info in the tech articles and forums about these kits but still need a few things clarified. Here's what I learned so far, let me...
  5. neggen32

]Wiring Write Up for 2.9 to 4.0 Swap with Original First Gen Dash!

Wiring Write Up for 2.9 to 4.0 Swap with Original First Gen Dash! Wiring Write Up for 2.9 to 4.0 Swap with Original First Gen Dash *I also submitted this as a tech article and in the engine conversion forum* Alright boys, a few months ago I finished wiring up my 4.0 swap and I promised myself...
  6. neggen32

Wiring Write Up for 2.9 to 4.0 Swap with Original First Gen Dash

Wiring Write Up for 2.9 to 4.0 Swap with Original First Gen Dash I also submitted this as a tech article Alright boys, a few months ago I finished wiring up my 4.0 swap and I promised myself that I would write the article that I wished I had at the time. There’s a lot of great articles on the...
  7. neggen32

Wiring Write Up for 2.9 to 4.0 Swap with Original First Gen Dash

Wiring Write Up for 2.9 to 4.0 Swap with Original First Gen Dash Alright boys, a few months ago I finished wiring up my 4.0 swap and I promised myself that I would write the article that I wished I had at the time. There’s a lot of great articles on the mechanical aspects of the swap, so this...
  8. neggen32

Finishing up 4.0 Swap!

Hey guys, I'm just about finished swapping a 4.0 from a 92' Ranger into my '88 Ranger, and keeping the original dash. Since the wiring part of this seems to be something most people have trouble with and is pretty under documented, I plan on doing a thorough write up of the wiring as well as...
  9. neggen32

Starting Issues after 4.0 Swap!

I posted a while ago about issues I was having with my '88 Ranger, in which the previous owner swapped a 4.0 from a 92' Explorer into. Apparently all the issues stemmed from him using the original 2.9 harness for the computer and some of the sensors, and splicing everything into the 4.0. I don't...
  10. neggen32

Previous owner botched 4.0 Swap, help me save it!

So this is kind of a long story but basically I bought a 1987 Ranger a little over a month ago that the previous owner did a 1991 4.0 swap on. I had been without a reliable vehicle for over a year due to my terrible luck with vehicles breaking down and was stoked because I finally thought I got...
  11. neggen32

'87 Ranger Won't start, has spark and fuel

Hey guys! I'm completely stumped on why my Ranger won't start right now, I've read all the threads about this problem but I think it may be something unusual. I drive an '87 Ranger with a '91 4.0 swap. A few days ago I was sitting at a red light and the engine cut off and wouldn't start. It had...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad