• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by nickel0890

1. antennas...

where is everyone mounting your antennas?? ive seen some on there but trying to see what would look best on my truck...
  2. coil help....

i want to put F150 leafs and coils on my 2004 ranger. i was just wondering what years and models of F150 coils and leafs will fit my truck, and if there is anything else that i have to have with those to make them work?
  3. missouri??

there gonna be any ranger gatherings or events in missouri or kansas?
  4. hood scoop

does anyone have a hood scoop on a ranger that has the indent down the middle of the hood?? how does it look??
  5. What ya think??

tinted the corner lights... head light will be painted soon... tinted the tail lights and 3rd brake lights... tinted lights when brakes are on... tinted LED 3rd brake light when brakes are on...
  6. wheels

can you put these wheels and suspension... on this truck... and these wheels and suspension... on this truck...
  7. problem...

my ranger leans to the driver side... how do i get it back level?? how do i level the torsion bars? i dont know much about it so if there is a page with step by step instructions can you give me a link?? thanks!!!
  8. 4.0 SOHC Exhaust

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o151/nadams_02/?action=view&current=9a736698.pbr tell me what ya think
  9. 3rd Brake Light

The whole 3rd brake light lights up. looks way better than before!
  10. Engine Hesisitation

i have a 4.0 SOHC and there seems to be hesitation when i am in idol. what do i need to fix?
  11. Mods

can you put this Grille and bumper on the truck?
  12. new lights...

can anyone photoshop these on to see what they would look like? these lights... [/IMG] [/IMG] on this truck... [/IMG] [/IMG]
  13. What do you think??

these lights... [/IMG] [/IMG] on this truck... [/IMG] [/IMG]
  14. Lights

What do you think about these lights? [/IMG] [/IMG] on this truck... [/IMG] [/IMG]
  15. Grilles!

would a 2001-2003 grille work on a 2004? [/IMG]

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad