• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Norbert

1. Norbert

Replacing all three parking brake cables

Both techniques are inexpensive you can use the one that best suits you. This is my final work but still needs more adjustment.
  2. Norbert

Ok, "Parking Brake adjuster", the dent wheel in the drums? yes is adjusted as the lowest possible. ..the picture i posted was by another member in other forum that use this method i'm thinking using this tool i found (Look at the picture)i think that i will use it is there's no another way.
  3. Norbert

Old thread but right now i'm changing the 2 main rear cables of my parking break and is a pain . I buy the cables at "A1 parts.com" they warrantee exact fitment.Before install the cables i measure the old with the new ones and appear the same size ., i installed both cables in the drums ,easy...
  4. Norbert

Official 4R44E Problem Thread!

Wrecking yard?,i visit few yesterday and found nothing.
  5. Norbert

Official 4R44E Problem Thread!

Well, i have problem with the external wiring harness of my Ford Ranger Splash 1995 the one that goes to transmission: broken ,burned and can't find a replacement ,any suggestion i try the web and nothing?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad