• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by O No 3.0!

1. Electric Fan Kit?

I use a big flex a lite fan thats about 25 yrs old now, with the cheap ebay temp sensor. It pulls more than the rated amperage but it has hung tough. Ive replaced it once in 6 yrs.
  2. Improving spark, Upgraded Ignition Coil VS. OEM Equivalent

If you want the higher output unit, go for it. I went with the dui & livewires on my 3.0, along with brisk irridium plugs. Made a noticeable difference. Starts easier & gets better mileage. Pulls cleaner thru the entire rpm range. My truck has an e-fan, ported maf, larger intake pipe with...
  3. 1998 Ranger 3.0 Radiator 3 row?

No. A 97 has side mounts (ears) with bushings that bolt to the rad support.
  4. 1998 Ranger 3.0 Radiator 3 row?

I bought one for my 97. Not from that source tho. Its been in the truck for 3 years & is great. I ordered the wrong one from another vendor Thats for a 98+ that i still have. Its got some bent fins but has never been used. It was listed as fitting 94-01 but it does not. Its for 98+. They...
  5. Wanted 2wd bronco ll rear sway bar 85?

Loose is better than tight. More drivable for me anyway.
  6. Wanted 2wd bronco ll rear sway bar 85?

Yes. Braking is much improved.
  7. Wanted 2wd bronco ll rear sway bar 85?

From what Ive read on here, a 2wd has a 1" bar.
  8. Wanted 2wd bronco ll rear sway bar 85?

On the brakes, i recommend the power stop kits from ebay. I have the drilled/slotted fronts on my 97 with the good pads. They have been great for over 2 years, most of that with no rear brakes at all due to a blown wheel cylinder that i haven't fixed because im going with mustang rear disc soon...
  9. Wanted 2wd bronco ll rear sway bar 85?

Yes, the big bar came on the 2wd model, possibly the "sport", but definitely the 2wd. The 4wd got the smaller bar for more suspension articulation, for off-road driving.
  10. Wanted 2wd bronco ll rear sway bar 85?

Looking for the big rear bar on the mid 80s 2wd bronco ll's.
  11. Proper procedure for replacing the front brake rotors on a 1997 ford ranger 2wd and just rear wheel ABS

Torque specs? Really? Tight enough that it doesn't wobble but loose enough that it spins freely.:ROFLMAO:
  12. Cam Suggestions

Get the 258. It os an excellent cam with really good low & mid range power. No springs needed if you aren't racing it.
  13. Xe258hr-12 vs Xe258hr-14

I ran the bigger of the 2 years ago in my mustang. Very good cam for stock to "mildly" modded 5.0s. Mine had ported stock heads, demon 650 carb on an rpm air gap intake. This cam was alot faster than the E-303 & the X-303 by a bunch. Low & mid range power were much better. My car had 3.55 gears...
  14. Car audio brands- what's junk, whats good enough?

I just got some new speakers & a small amp for the old 94 chevy work truck from ebay. 4 skar audio 4x6 speakers & a taramps 100 watt mini amp was about $90. They sound really good for the price. I have gone wayyy overboard on the ranger sound system tho. I am up to 5 amps & 13 speakers so far. I...
  15. Help with amplifier install

I wouldn't be hooking that amp to any small speakers. If you do, turn the gain way down & the bass boost off, or you'll blow the speakers. What kind of amp is that? It appears to be 3000 watts rms, not 400.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad