• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by offroad4x4

1. carb

I recently got an 1985 bronco II, when I got it it would start but would not stay running, and every time you tried to start it the carb would leak fuel. So I bought a rebuild kit for the carb and my buddy showed me how to rebuild it. My problem is that it still does not want to idle on its...
  2. explorer front axle

Out at the local junkyard there are a lot more newer explorers, I was thinking that the front axle shafts should fit into my 2001 ford ranger? After this last wheeling trip I am not sure how much longer my shafts are going to last.
  3. 85 Bii

well Guys I am kinda new to BIIs I have owned two rangers and enjoyed wheeling them but the wheel base is a little too long for me so I have decided to get something shorter. I found and 85 BII with a 3'' BL and 31'' bfg mts and a "locked up" motor. The person is asking $300 for it. My main...
  4. water pump

I have had this squeel for the past couple of days from the drive belt area, so I took off the serpentine belt and spun each of the pulleys on the belt and the fan clutch was the one that was making a low almost meowing sound. So after removing and installing the new fan clutch go to spin the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad