• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by offroad_fury_89

1. anooother V8 swap.. please help though

ok, so i got an 89 ranger XLT 4x4, and a 5.0L engine. I researched through the tech library but didn't quite understand the info about the transmissions. i'm very mechanicly inclined but need to know EXactly what to get. i want to keep the truck 5spd. Also i've already upgraded to the 8.8" diff...
  2. My project/DD

this is my project, 89 "Crazy" Ranger XLT 4x4. bought the truck for 800 bucks, its 5spd with 2.9L. the truck was in great shape for its year only has 167k on it. but was poorly maintained :( i had to buy alot of stuff new like: cap, rotor, plugs, wires, rad, coolant, fuel pump, belts hoses, fuel...
  3. Light positioning?????

got an 89 Ranger XLT 4x4.. im about to build a prerunner bumper and light bar for the roof but im torn between lighting positons.. whats the best way?? im going with KC HiLites 57 series long range, driving, and fog lights. 4 on the light bar and 2 mounted up front on the bumper.. my original...
  4. Hey Everyone!

Hi everyone Noob here! lol jk! i know the rules! haha anyways just recently got my hands on an 89 ford ranger XLT 4x4! im excited to have it its got low Km's and very very very little rust! ill be posting about it soon! about my plans for the truck, problems i'm having, and of course pictures...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad