• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ozuye10

1. Ozuye10

Rear sagging a bit but the shocks are fine

All good points mate. I’ll get a mechanic I know to look at it. Combat vet so I like to throw him some business when I can.
  2. Ozuye10

Rear sagging a bit but the shocks are fine

Made vid and noticed a pretty substantial rear lean. Was on a small incline but it shouldn’t be doing it that much. What do you all think. Did shocks in the front and rears were inspected and they said they are in good shape. Used mid-grade Monroe shocks up front, some no name ones in the rear...
  3. Ozuye10

led headlight bulb on 94 ranger

Do these plug right into the oem housing without anything else needed?
  4. Ozuye10

2022 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Black ED

I forgot it was a 10speed I’m deeply sorry it hurt your feelings so much 🙄
  5. Ozuye10

New Maverick vs old Ranger

I ordered the XL and putting the same wheels I have on my Ranger on it. That’s if I decide to keep. My teenage daughter is gunning for my Ranger and I’ll probably cave🤣
  6. Ozuye10

I’ll post it over there
  7. Ozuye10

Night shots…Let’s see em

8. Ozuye10

I love my Ranger and it has a 5MT which we will never see again.
  9. Ozuye10

2.3L ('02-'11) High idle on 2003 ranger

I’m having a high idle on startup but goes away almost immediately. Think I should replace the IAC?
  10. Ozuye10

11. Ozuye10

For Sale Mevotech upper control arms

Brand new in box upper control arms w/bushings for both sides. This for 98-11 with torsion beam suspension not the coils. $60 + shipping. Located in Chesapeake, VA
  12. Ozuye10

What does Ford think the Maverick is for?

I ordered two and then forgot I placed another order. I’m getting one XL Hybrid, and two XLT Tremors. I’m most likely just going to flip them all and roll the money into my Ranger.
  13. Ozuye10

What do you hate about your Ranger?

How would you tighten a rear window? Not too sure where the bolt is on the door you’re referring to. I’ll try anything once I know how to do it.
  14. Ozuye10

What do you hate about your Ranger?

Mine is mostly from the noise

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad