• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by pacepace87

1. Wheel and Tire Fitting

i do not have it lowered yet, once i get the wheels and tires, i will lower it
  2. Wheel and Tire Fitting

hey i have a 1996 ford ranger splash step side and i was wondering what is the widest wheel i can fit on the rear and on the front? thanks for the help.
  3. coil spring spacer

i have a 95 ford ranger with a 6 inch lift and 3 inch body on 35'' tires. I want to make it even higher. I saw that you can use the factory f150 coil spring spacer and was wondering has anyone used it along with a daystar 2'' spacer?
  4. Sas dana 60

I am planning my build and have decided to go with a dana 60 in the front. I was wondering how much does it need to be shorten. I know the dana 44 is 6 inches. Also, should i use a ford 9 inch in the rear or a dana 60. I would used a dana 60 from an E250 or E350 and the 9 inch would come...
  5. 351W conversion

I am building a 351W EFI out of a 94 f150 and plan on putting it in a ranger. I was wondering what modifications I will need to do other than the heater box, headers, and beating in the firewall a little for the transmission. Does anyone know of a place that makes headers that will clear and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad