• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Patriot1776

1. Flashing Dash Lights and Flashers

Hey all, I have an interesting problem with my 1992 Ranger 4.0 Auto 4X4 XLT ext cab. So I was cruising down the freeway on my way to work when the rig stopped running and died leaving me stranded on the side of the freeway during rushhour on my second day on the new job. Thought it was the...
  2. It's been awhile........

I'm not a newbie in the pure sense but it's been a few years since I last was able to use the site, so I thought I would re-introduce myself. Off-road Toy: 1992 Ranger XLT 4.0 Automatic 4X4 ext cab Mods: 3" Rancho Lift, heads from a '95 Explorer, chopped exhaust, rolling on Pro Comp Xtreme 16"...
  3. 4.0 OHV Head Replacement

I am replacing the heads on my 4.0 OHV Ranger, I pulled them from a 94 Exploder. I have a 92 Ranger. I need torque specs and sequence for the head bolts, exhaust manifold bolts, and intake bolts. I hope to do this in the morning. Also I was told that I will need to put a dab of red silicone...
  4. 4.0 Coolant Blowing out the overflow on startup

I have a 1992 Ranger 4.0 Automatic 4x4 3.5" Rancho suspension lift in the front blocks in the rear. I recently moved from rainy SW Washington state to frigid E South Dakota. I had been planning on changing the radiator, hoses, and stat with the first paycheck from the new job. So, I flushed the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad