• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by phatcap

1. phatcap

pinion seal

i need to replace the pinion seal on my truck. i've read into it and it seems beyond my level of experience, especially if its to be done the right way (by replacing the crush sleeve). it sounds pretty technical and i don't want to f anything up. so how much should i expect to pay to have this...
  2. phatcap

power steering pulley issue

i recently upgraded my serpentine belt to a goodyear gatorback and noticed when installing it that my power steering pump pulley does not spin freely like all the other pulleys. it was making a squealing noise before so i figured it was the belt (needed replaced anyway). now i'm thinking it is...
  3. phatcap

clutch pedal issue

my clutch pedal sticks when i push it all the way to the floor. how can i remedy this?
  4. phatcap

hearing engine through radio

whenever i listen to AM radio and the truck is running, i can hear static pops that increase and decrease with the rpms. when the truck is off its clear as a bell. it seems like i've heard something about this before, something to do with the plug wires? what causes this and is it a problem or...
  5. phatcap

need help asap

yes. get the djm kit. comes with upper and lower control arms, drop springs, drop shocks and rear flip kit. you'll also need the adjustable camber bolts for the upper arms to get the correct alignment.
  6. phatcap

Not real safe like.....

nice truck and all but i HIGHLY doubt you got +5 hp from that intake let alone 25...there's no way you can add that kind of horsepower to these engines without doing some internal work (cam, port & polish, etc., etc.).
  7. phatcap

new parts

nice work! have fun with it.:icon_thumby:
  8. phatcap

2.3 air intake

yeah, ford does. and, BONUS!, it's already installed on your engine from the factory. the stock system can supply way more air than the engine can handle anyway so buying an aftermarket kit is a complete waste of money, unless you just want your engine compartment to look "cooler". for upwards...
  9. phatcap

mustang dome light installed

i got a mustang dome light with the black housing. here it is installed. i think it looks pretty sweet and its a plug n' play for 2003 and older rangers (if you can get the old one off that is! i broke mine in the process. :annoyed: oh well) its also a little brighter than the old one. on a...
  10. phatcap

finally got pics

well, i finally got a photobucket so i can share some pics of my ride. might not look like much, but i've done a lot to it since discovering TRS. thanks everybody and let me know what you think. :icon_cheers: need new wheels...and to get rid of the ugly gap between the tires and the fenders...
  11. phatcap

4/5 drop install on friday

:word:
  12. phatcap

4/5 drop install on friday

looks awesome. can't wait to do mine.
  13. phatcap

Totm

^your truck looks sweet, so i nominate you. i like the clean simple look myself. kinda what i'm going for with my ride. i'll post some pics soon...
  14. phatcap

'98 2/3 drop kit question

um....that's the 2/3 drop, not the 4/5. all you get with that is the rear kit and lowering springs for the front.
  15. phatcap

'98 2/3 drop kit question

huh? i just went to that site to check it.... $745 w/shipping and that doesn't include the shocks you need. where'd you get that price? discount or something?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad