• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by powerstrokekid

1. powerstrokekid

1st gen TDI ranger, prerunner style build.

I thought a blew a radiator hose, after all they’re at least 20 years old if not original? So I replaced all hoses. Started it and idled, no leaks. then after it started to get warm it opened up a crack in the radiator 😬
  2. powerstrokekid

So I have always wanted aluminum door panels in a first or second gen body style and thankfully someone on the internet sells them! LRB speed. They came with m5 rivnuts and hardware but I didn’t have that size die. I used 1/4” rivnuts and stainless bolts/washers. Before closing up the doors I...
  3. powerstrokekid

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Merry Christmas everyone
  4. powerstrokekid

I was going to swap the foam from this red seat to my gray but I didn’t realize it was held in with hog rings. I instead kinda patched up mine with some foam from this Jetta seat. Forgot to take pics but seems to be better than it was lol. Also put a bend in my shifter so I can reach without...
  5. powerstrokekid

Maybe I’m just used to the f-series trucks.
  6. powerstrokekid

I just realized that this truck has the shackle opposite of newer ranger. Weird. It’s an 84 I’m pretty sure my 89 was flipped the other way stock. Just a first gen thing ?
  7. powerstrokekid

Seat foam for '88 60/40

Anyone found a seat foam yet?
  8. powerstrokekid

‘94 4x4 Swap/Build

I just finished up looking over the whole thread. Sweet little truck!
  9. powerstrokekid

Gonna drive the ranger to work tomorrow, so glad to finally have a ranger after all these years.
  10. powerstrokekid

I added oil to this pig because it’s supposed to snow all night I’m gonna take it to work!
  11. powerstrokekid

Ugly Truck of The Month Contest

Here’s the ugly side of my ranger
  12. powerstrokekid

I took the ranger to southington. It continues to impress me, I can’t wait to start on this tdi swap because the truck is slow, and is burning a lot of oil. It was loading up bad idling around. I ordered door panels, I think the only other thing I’m gonna buy for now is new door seals then I’ll...
  13. powerstrokekid

I went to southington off-road park in Ohio! First time wheeling a ranger and it was fun.
  14. powerstrokekid

We took the tractor tires off and put on old super swampers. Looks pretty cool!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad