• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by prefab08

1. prefab08

quick 8.8 LS question.

hey my 2008 ranger has the LS 8.8 and i was just wondering if they sell a lock right or locker of that style for the factory equiped LS rear end. I personaly have not seen one and dont think they do, but i thoght i would ask befor i go out a buy somthing else. thx
  2. prefab08

2x4 to 4x4 questions

well i got a real good deal on a 1994 ranger 2x4 regular cab like 200$ , so i bought it. but now i was wondering how hard it would be to convert to 4x4 using a donor 1996 that the body is screwed on but the 4.0L , trann and diffs are good to go. o would just swap the bday but the frame on the...
  3. prefab08

new project need ideas

hey i have started my 4rth ranger project . a 1999 standard cab with the 2.5L , a motor swap & axle swap have already started with a 351 and a 8.8 from an 2004 fx4, a re gear is in the future onche i finish the suspension. thats now where i need the help. i am looking for a long travle kit for...
  4. prefab08

2008 4x4 sport solid

hey im working on a swap getting the parts together, i was wondering if any one has done a swap ike this, i have a dana 35 from a jeep rubicon with an e locker in it i was going to use a set of jeep 6 inch lift springs, the stock jeep drive shaft and a super lift cv shaft maited together with...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad