• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ranger dude 185

1. high performance cam

I have a 04 Ranger with the 3.0. I have been thinking it would be cool to use a high performance cam in the truck, not only would it sound better but should add some HP to the 3.0 as well. has anyone heard of a company that makes cams for that engine or am i just crazy for wanting to cam a ford...
  2. JET performance chip for 3.0 ranger...any good??

I have a 04 ranger with the 3.0. I was looking online and found the JET performance chip, it claims to give your ranger almost 100 more horsepower and all these other features, something like the bullydog system would do for a diesel truck. Has anyone tried the jet chip on their ranger? how did...
  3. no windshield wipers or washers

i am working on a friends ranger and there are no wipers or washers for the windows. its an 06 ranger and i have checked the windshield wiper fuse and it has power and the fuse is good. i know there are electrical issues common in the rangers. does anyone have any ideas? i think i have it...
  4. looking for a good sindle lift??

i have an 04 ranger 2WD and im looking for a spindle lift just to give it some height in the front end and to give it more of a prerunner look. Is there any place that i can find a good lift that includes everything to install.
  5. replacing the clutch master cylinder

I have an 04 ranger with the 3.0 and 5 speed manuall tranny. the clutch master cylinder is having problems and i have had it in the shop where they agree its the master cylinder but the problem was not all the time so i have been driving it and its starting to have a problem more often so i need...
  6. radiator flush

i have an 04 ranger with old coolant. i want to flush it out and put new coolant in there but im not sure if i should try it at home or take it to have a shop do it. i know tap water is the only thing i could use but im not sure if thats a good way to flush it out with the garden hose. any ideas?
  7. airbag light??

the airbag light came on in my 04 ranger, its not a big dael but the dealer and any shops want over 100 bucks just to plug in the scanner and diagnose the possibe issue. anyone know when this light comes on does that just disable the airbags or what?
  8. 3.0 ranger manual trans clutch pedal issue

i have a 2004 ranger 3.0l with the 5 speed manuall tranny. i recently had the pilot bearing replaced and it shifts better then it did. i have noticed though since then sometimes the clutch pedal drops about half way to the floor before you can feel it work, like a brake pedal with air in the...
  9. diff gearing for more power?

i have a 97 ranger with the 2.3liter, i had 14 inch wheels and stock tire but recently got some 15 inch wheels with 28inch BFGs. i noticed that because of the bigger tires the truck is slower on acceleration, i know i can do some different gearing in the diff but im not sure what i should go...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad