• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Rangeraddict

1. 92 2.3 miss at idle

I just bought this truck, It has a miss at idle but clears up above 1000 RPM I have done a full tune up, plugs wires, fuel filter, air filter etc. I cleaned the MAF, checked for vacuum leaks (the line to the evap can from the bottom of the TB and the pcv valve were both unplugged so I fixed...
  2. Stupid Question (rear lift springs)

I Just Bought a 2003 Ex. Cab 4wd and it came with a Superlift 4" kit already installed with the wonderful stacked blocks. Making the factory leaves a nice "S" shape. Now my question is Did they ever change the rear leafs? I would go measure my 87 but it's had 63" chevy springs on it for years...
  3. Need Advice... DANA 30 SAS...

For The steering I do believe you can use the front left?? TRE from your factory steering just cut some threads off of it and you are good to go. not 100% sure on what side its from but it needs LH threads
  4. Yes... I'm asking about a Dana 30.

I haven't Had any major Issues with the D30 under my 87 xcab. Its an 84 with the vacuum disco and the 260x joints. had to replace a unit bearing (original I'm sure) and that's about it. I'm running 33's and I don't do rocks but I'm not afraid of the skinny pedal. and that's with u-joints that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad