• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rangerbronco288

1. 95 4.0 4x4 5spd fuel lines

Hey guys, I started replacing my lower intake gaskets last night sit to a coolant leak. I got everything apart but broke one of the braided fuel lines. My searching has turned up nothing about where to buy a new one. Does anyone know where I can find one? Thanks, Jeff
  2. Kind of new

Hey guys I used to be a member on here a long time ago. I recently have move to Michigan for work and decided to buy another ranger for commuting. I bought a 95 Ranger 4.0 5 speed 4x4 it's a little rusty but so far I've replaced the ball joints, steering linkage, and front axle ujoints without...
  3. definity dakota mt

you know the pepboys only definity brand has anyone on here tried these if so what is your opinion on them?
  4. retreads

has anyone run retread tires on there rig ive been looking and for the price i dont think i can pass them up i need tires for my chevy and i dont got alot of cash. http://treadwright.com/images/Ultra%20Grip_Ultra%20Grip.pdf has anyone ever heard anything about using walnut shells...
  5. 88 ranger a4ld to 87 fm145

i am doing a swap in my 88 ranger 4x4 from the a4ld to the fm145 what is your guys opinion on what i should do with the crossmember for the trans being as the fm145 is about 2 inches shorter thanks jeff
  6. fm145 question

would the wiring harness from an 87 ranger 4x4 fm145 be the same as an 86 ranger 2wd with the tokyo kogyo?? Thanks Jeff
  7. a couple fm145 questions

ok i am putting an fm145 in my 88 ranger 2.9 liter that originally had an a4ld first question is the plug on the top of the tranny is for the neutral switch right?? second question what wires do i need to connect for the clutch neutral safety switch. i have a red with a yellow stripe, red with...
  8. 86 clutch pedal to 88

ok im converting my 88 ranger to a stick shift. I have everything but the clutch pedal assembly i found one for sale but its from an 86 ranger does anyone know if this will work in a 88 Thanks Jeff
  9. ford 7.5 axle lubricant

ok i have an 88 ranger stx 4x4 with the 7.5 rear end im about to replace one of my leaking axle seals. I checked in the owners manual for what type of lubricant its calls for hypoid gear lube. went to the parts store couldnt find hypoid gear lube any help is this just ford code for 90w gear...
  10. a4ld to fm145

ok i have gathered just about everything i need except the driveshafts but if i just get the driveshafts out of an 87 ranger with the fm145 those will work correct? second questions is does the mount for the transmission change if so what do i have to do to make it work Thanks Jeff
  11. wiring diagram help

Ok first let me explain what is going on i have a solid 2.9 motor from an 89 ranger a good fm145 from an 87 ranger an ecc and wiring harness from an 87 and my truck is a 88 ranger stx. I just put the motor ecc and wiring harness in and for the most part everything is good, but on the drivers...
  12. Need a torque spec

i just picked up a used 2.9 yesterday and its leaking from the rear main and around the oil pan so i might as well do both before i drop it in the ranger. So my question is what is the torque spec for the main bearing caps in an 89 2.9L Thanks Jeff
  13. 1988 ranger a4ld

ok so a while ago i was just driving down the road in my ranger at about 45mph. out of nowhere i just lost all gears (had to tow it home with the chevy) I finally got around to pulling the tranny and the input shaft looks ok i got a different front pump i know is good im gonna throw on but im...
  14. 2wd f150 for 4x4 ranger swap

Ive been saving my money and planning for a 302 swap in my 88 ranger stx. After looking at many different f150's the obvious difference is price between 4x4 and 2wd. So my question is does anyone make an adapter that would allow me to us my stock transfer case and driveshafts and axles (until...
  15. Turn signal switch

So im replacing the turn signal switch on my 88 B2 my question is how do i remove the actual lever from the old switch to put it on the new one since it didnt come with the switch thanks jeff

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad