• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rangeron31s

1. Body lift help?

Hey, I got a 96 ranger 4.0 4x4 auto and was thinking of doing a body lift.. (Not a big fan of them but if its I do it correctly I'll be satisfied), how hard are they to do? And what are the problems you guys have ran on to, and were you happy with the outcome?
  2. no lights please help

Hey guys I have a 96 ranger, I have no dash lights working, also my Park lights are not working etheir along with no o/d or 4wd lights. Need help anyone experience all this not working at once?
  3. Rock sliders?

I know this might be off the wall, but has anyone made a custom set of rock sliders? Or even buy a set of jeep ones and made them fit? Pics would be nice if anyone has them. And any input. Thanks Jason
  4. Coil spring spacers and leveling coils?

Hey, I have a 96 ranger 4x4 , and I was gonna put the leveling coils on it, but i was on ebay and seen were the had a 2inch lift kit that comes with coil spring spacers and lift blocks and u bolts and shock extensions. My question is has anybody used both of these together, or if you can do that?
  5. Any places around northern wv to wheel/ trail ride?

hey guys, i live in northern wv and i cant find any truck trails to go wheel on, i was wondering if anybody knew of anthing close? Im not afraid to drive alittle ways to get their, but i just want something i can play on, and see new land. thanks jason
  6. roof racks/roof light bars

hey guys iam wanting to etheir put a roof rack or a roof light bar on my truck, i have a 1998 ext cab, and i was wanting some ideas, and if anybody got pics of them on their trucks. thanks jason
  7. chrome gas lid for a 98 ranger

Hey I have a 98 ranger 4x4, and my gas lid is rusted bad. I was wondering if anybody knows were i can get a chrome cover to slide over my old one or if I could get one with a chrome lid.
  8. Takeing to long to kick in

Hey I have a 1998 ranger and when I put in into 4wd it takes a long time to kick in, it seems like when I leave it in 4wd and shut it off the truck and restart it it kicks in, i also put the rugged ridge manual hubs on it to.
  9. Is it hard to change to manual hubs?

I have a 98 ranger with the dum auto hubs, and i was goin to change them to the Rugged Ridge manual hubs, how hard are the to change and do you need any thing else to to the conversoin?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad