• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RangertoWork

1. 2.3L ('02-'11) Transmission Issue P0715 and checked TSS

Thanks for the clear info, i couldn't find those wireing diargrams, but that's great. It must be a failing TSS sensor. I tested it five days ago, and it was in spec, but was throwing the error. Then i checked it a two days latter, and it was a 140+ohms. Checked it two days after that, just...
  2. 2.3L ('02-'11) Transmission Issue P0715 and checked TSS

Hello, 2008 4c 2.3L automatic. Getting P0715 code. checked the TSS sensor at the transmission plug and got 112ohm, so the sensor seems to be ok. I want to check cabling at PCM, but I can't seem to find how the pins are numbered? is it 1 at the top left and just keep counting? or is in when...
  3. Rear Glass bent from driver seat

Sorry for the late response. Haven't been to the forum for some time, and about to post a different question about TSS to PCM wiring harness pin-out. But, I'm not a monster and figured I'd updated the forum. As I suspected the window was pulled out of the plastic frame. In the plastic frame...
  4. Rear Glass bent from driver seat

The rear glass on our company ranger is bent out on one side. My assumption is that someone reclined driver seat, and then pushed back seat hard against the window. breaking the seal and causing it to leak. I'm don't think it's going to push back into place at this point. I think the glass will...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad