• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Rarasranger

1. Southern Cali mechanic?

Any of you guys know of a good honest mechanic in the LA or San Diego area? My 92 Ranger needs a clutch and some other assorted TLC and, in addition, I'll want to start building it up after the tax refund rolls around. I'd like to deal with someone you guys know and trust.
  2. Good, honest Ford mechanic in LA or San Diego?

Anyone have a recommendation of a good mechanic here in Southern California? I live in LA so that area would be fine. My ranger is down in San Diego right now. I'll probably need a clutch and it's got a water leak coming from the passenger side front that I just can't seem to find. Anyway, I'm...
  3. Accurate MPG calculations

I'd like to get a comparo from ya'll as far as gas mileage. The last 3 tanks of gas have been between 29-33 MPG with a 1992 3.0 ext cab-manual-3.55 gear-2 wheel drive- 24.5 inch street tires. I've been running back and forth from LA to San Diego once a week lately and I wanted to get some good...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad