• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RedRider

1. Gotta love the intermittent (not starting) electrical problems...

So I have a 2002 ranger, 4wd XLT off road, 4.0l, and I am having issues where the dam thing just does not start. By this I mean you turn the ignition on and nothing happens. The console lights come on but the engine does not turn over. This has happened for about a year, but it is more...
  2. SOLVED: Serpentine Belt Tensioner problems Squealing

Well, I have one more post to help solve problems, after that I am going to a begging mo fo! :) I really need to title this... "WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT CHANGING A FRIGGIN BELT WOULD BE THIS DIFFICULT". I tried to change the serpentine belt on my truck with 70k miles. I bought a...
  3. Solved: 2002 Ranger idle problems; oxygen sensor codes; bank 1 & 2 lean

Howdy all: Intro: I am VERY new to this forum but posting this for the sake of building a reference for future searches with these problems. I think I came here at a bad time. As I understand it, TRS.com is going to lose all of it's archived posts which were used to search past posts that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad