• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Renny_D

1. Replay buzzing from passenger side causing the bronco to buck and sometimes die

Mechrick thanks, weak ground to the relay or weak ground on the battery ground?
  2. Replay buzzing from passenger side causing the bronco to buck and sometimes die

This is relay, the one at the Top right?
  3. Replay buzzing from passenger side causing the bronco to buck and sometimes die

So I disconnected the relay and the issue stopped. Can anyone tell me what the relay is for? It does seem like the engine while running smoother is now down a bit on power.
  4. Replay buzzing from passenger side causing the bronco to buck and sometimes die

I recently started getting a weird problem. There is a buzzing like a relay buzzing coming from the passenger side. When this happens the car misses and bucks and has actually died on me a few times. The buzzing will continue for a few seconds after I shut the car off. Any ideas what this is...
  5. Two passenger side arms

I was looking at the suspension and wondered if two passenger side arms were used with a bracket welded onto one of them to match the length of the swing arm bracket for the TTB is. That seems like it would correct out the issue - kinda like the stonecrusher system but with Stock ball joints...
  6. ranger drive shaft in a BII

Hi the CV portion of the drive shaft in my b2 broke yesterday. I'm hoping to head to the JY today and find another b2 but if there isn't one is there a ranger d/s that would work? Is the ranger ds also two piece and if so could I pull a ranger ds appart and take just the cv section? FYI 84 b2...
  7. Fuel in the bowl vents?

There are two tubes extending above the carb body into the air cleaner area that I'm assuming are vents for the fuel bowl, correct me if I'm wrong. I started getting a strong fuel leak smell and the engine started idling rough. I pulled the air cleaner and I could see fuel filling those tubes...
  8. Storebought duraspark

Hi I am needing to duraspark and using the part numbers I can get all the parts including a reman carb from autozone. Has anyone done this conversion with all store bought parts versus junkyard diving. I've been through three in the portland area and no 2.8s with duraspark. I am assuming that...
  9. Ranger bumpers

Will Ranger rear bumpers fit on a B2? I don't have the trailer hitch bumper on my b2 and when I was at the JY I saw quite a few rangers that did have the hitch bumper even one with a drop hitch receiver. If anyone knows that would be good info to have. Thanks
  10. Wiper delay

Can anyone tell me where to find the wiper delay? My wiper only works on high and will occasionally stop for no reason. Ive swapped out the switch and wiper motor with known good units. Symptoms remain unchanged so there must be a wiper delay module somewhere in the system. I checked the...
  11. Horrible mileage. Duraspark and normal carb?

Hi new to this board and fords. im a former chevy, vw and volvo guy. I just bought an 84 B2 and got it to pass Oregon DEQ but its getting horrible mileage, 10 city and 14 hwy. I bought this to replace a mercedes 420 sel that averaged 18mpg and I was hoping for better from this. The engine has...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad