• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rotoranger

1. rotoranger

d44 axles vs d30

thanks guys!
  2. rotoranger

d44 axles vs d30

so the spline are different too?
  3. rotoranger

d44 axles vs d30

the lengh are the same but the spline are not?
  4. rotoranger

d44 axles vs d30

hi i wan know if i can put d30 shaft from 1969 bronco in a d44 hosing from early bronco 1974?? is it the same inner spline?:icon_confused:
  5. rotoranger

Ranger 92' project from quebec city

hi! there some pictures of my truck at the beginning, when i buy it. the spring after, i install a 4" lift kit from rough country and take some experience with the truck and take the time to feel it in the trails. stock truck lift kit install new tires and first trail! body shop ;) 2...
  6. rotoranger

transfert-case model

hi! Does someone know de model of a t-case from a 1969 bronco?? what are de ratios in it? is he harder then my 1354?? i would like to know if there's any adaptor to fit the 69' t-case to my ranger 5 spd trany ? thanks for reply
  7. rotoranger

from quebec city

hi everyone i'm alexandre and i'm from quebec ciity in canada, so i'm trying to be understand in english as good as i can! i own a Ranger 92' xlt for 3 years now and i do some modification on : -4" lift kit -fender trim -weld rear diff 8.8 and other stuff! i'm riding 34" TSL and i...
  8. rotoranger

low idle

i have a question, when my ranger is low-idling, i eard a relay clic and the idle is up(idle faster like a very little gaz kick)and he go down... i dont know if its the a/c compressor(a/c if turn off when it happen) whoes clic ???? very strange?? help please!
  9. rotoranger

lift kit ranger 1992

hi everyone, i'm from quebec city and im new in the 4x4 world. i own a ford ranger xlt 1992 4x4 and i decide to install 4'' suspension lift kit. i'm here to improve my knowledge in 4x4 world and mecanic. (excuse my wonderful english, i'm from quebec:Di hope you understand!) Fotos of my truck...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad