• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Scott B.

1. Scott B.

SOLD! Littlefuse Mega Fuse holder and fuses

Littlefuse Mega fuse holders and 175 amp fuses. I used these in the dual battery setup on my Ranger. 2 fuse holders, 2 fuses (used but working) and 2 new fuses. Shipped to your door from Georgia for $25.00.
  2. Scott B.

SOLD! Blue Sea ML-ACR Automatic Charging Relay

Blue Sea Systems ML-ACR, PN 7622 (with manual control) I ran this for about 2 years, controlling the second battery on my Ranger. It worked great - no issues. This is for the relay, control switch and instructions. I wired in a heavy duty trailer light connector as a quick disconnect for the...
  3. Scott B.

For Sale 1993 Factory Emissions Service Manual

Ford Factory Service Manual for Powertrain Control/Emissions Diagnosis for 1993 Car/Truck. This is the real deal - tells your more about OBD I than you wanted to know! This manual is in great shape - I did not have to use it very much. It was helpful during my 5.0L swap. Shipped to your...
  4. Scott B.

For Sale 1993 Ford Factory Service Manual Set

Factory service manual set for Aerostar, Ranger, Explorer. The set includes the Body/Chassis Service Manual and the Powertrain/Drivetrain Service Manual. These are the real deal. I used them to maintain 2 trucks, and they kept my '93 running for over 300K miles. Then, they were beneficial...
  5. Scott B.

OBD I Error Code 63

I am about to pull off the TPS connector, to jumper the wires, when, low and behold, I find a broken wire! The green one. Unfortunately, it was very close to the connector. While I was straightening out the wire, to figure out how to solder it, I pulled the wires out of the connector. :eek...
  6. Scott B.

OBD I Error Code 63

Thank you. I will give that a try in the morning.
  7. Scott B.

OBD I Error Code 63

My 93 with a 5.0L has been sitting for a while. I have been tinkering with it, and am getting an error code 63. Given the error, and erratic idle, I assumed the throttle position sensor was bad. I put a new one on, and the idle was a little (not much) better. However, I am still getting a 63...
  8. Scott B.

Fuel Pump Question

Thanks for the replies. I decided to get the Motorcraft one - it's a lot of work just to have to do it again.
  9. Scott B.

Fuel Pump Question

My '93 needs a new fuel pump. Looking at RockAuto, I see a Motorcraft pump assembly for $262, and a Delphi assembly for $75. What makes the $200 difference? What are good brands to buy, and ones to stay away from.? When I did the V8 swap, I learned there was a difference in cheap parts and...
  10. Scott B.

For Sale Ford Fuel Injection and ECC-IV Manual

Ford Fuel Injection & Electronic Engine Control book. Covers all EEC-IV systems on Ford, Lincoln and Mercury 1988 - 1993 $25.00 gets it delivered to your door.
  11. Scott B.

For Sale Ranger Brochures

Ranger Brochures - 2003 through 2011, minus 2006 These are like new. Nostalgia at its finest! $10.00 gets them delivered to you.
  12. Scott B.

Scott B.'s Sleeping Platform Build

Looks nice. I like the full-length drawers. If you haven't yet, use paste wax (for furniture - such as Johnson's) on the drawer sides and bottoms and the floor under the drawers. The wax will allow the wood to slide easier.
  13. Scott B.

Lets see your camping vehicles!

I remember your Ranger. I always liked that truck.
  14. Scott B.

Lets see your camping vehicles!

We went to Great Smokey Mountain National Park for Labor Day weekend and took the teardrop. The awning was built for the truck - it is only on the TD as a temporary solution.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad