• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Sean806

1. Sean806

New roll bar and lights

Well Me and a few buddys decided to make a roll bar out of a headache rack off of a Dmax and a roll cage out of a chevelle haha turned out pretty good. :headbang: cost 42$ total with the lights :yahoo:
  2. Sean806

2000 2wd 3' blocks and coil spring spacers

Before: After: Heres another picture of my truck ( My parking spot at school :icon_thumby:) Not the best pictures but I'll work on getting some better ones. 3" blocks in the rear, coil spring spacers in the front with modified 4wd shocks up front, 31" all terrains plus I dressed it...
  3. Sean806

That pre runner sound..

What kind of exhaust are you guys running on your rangers to get that distinct pre runner sound?
  4. Sean806

Shocks?

Hey I lifted my 2000 2wd ford ranger ( With the 3.0 ). I got 3 inch blocks in the back and coil spring spacers in the front. What shocks do you guys recommend and how much are they? Cause now my truck rides really rough with stock shocks and I cant stand it haha

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad