• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by sfishman59

1. Looking to buy 3L for 2000 Ford Ranger

Thanks so much guys this is more info than I ever expected
  2. Looking to buy 3L for 2000 Ford Ranger

Wow thanks Ron this is really helpful. Basically what she's looking for is the most reliable engine with the least cost, you know? So if we save 1k on the engine but need to pay the mechanic 1.5k in labor getting a different type of engine to fit in the bay w/ whatever fab work done then it'd...
  3. Looking to buy 3L for 2000 Ford Ranger

She's in New Hampshire and her mechanic would be doing the install
  4. Looking to buy 3L for 2000 Ford Ranger

It looks like U vs V is gasoline (U) vs. Flex fuel (V). Could I buy a gasoline engine instead and put it in with no modifications required?
  5. Looking to buy 3L for 2000 Ford Ranger

Makes sense thanks Blmpkn, I'm waiting to hear a number from her but I let her know it'll be in the 1-2k range most likely. What Im confused by is the engines on Ebay I see for a 2000 ranger say they fit Rangers with a U in the 8th digit of the VIN...
  6. Looking to buy 3L for 2000 Ford Ranger

Hey y'all, looking to buy an engine for a 2000 Ranger, the part number I got from the dealership with the VIN is: YL5Z6006BRM I'm helping a friend out with this one, not my truck--not sure if other part numbers for 3.0 Ford Rangers will work too? Just looking to get her the best engine I can...
  7. Pulling out an intake manifold on a 2000 ford Ranger 3L

Thanks so much Eric I really appreciate this--incredible
  8. Pulling out an intake manifold on a 2000 ford Ranger 3L

Hey y'all, I couldn't find a service manual detailing the process on pulling an intake manifold for a 3L in a 2000 ford ranger. Basically im helping my friend with her car in another state--she's gonna need to go to a junkyard and pull the upper and lower manifold out of a ranger herself so her...
  9. Wanted 2000 Ford Ranger 3L Intake Manifold

Hey y'all, looking to buy the upper and lower sections of an intake manifold for a 2000 ford ranger 3L. Part numbers here, if you're parting out / have a lead on one lmk Upper Section - F87Z9424GA Lower Section - YL5Z9424AA

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad