• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Shawn@BMS

1. Shawn@BMS

Any of you guys running 2.5" F150 Leaf Springs with flipped shackles?

Hey guys. Just wondering if anyone of you guys are running 97+ish F150 (2.5" wide) leaf springs? Seems that there semi popular with flipped shackles. I think there 57" long so you dont have to relocate the front leaf spring mount. Just looking to see if anyone has any first hand experience. Im...
  2. Shawn@BMS

-88 Calipers on 96 Ranger. Which Brake lines do i use?

Hey guys, Im extending some forged (-88) Ranger beams for my 96 Mazda B2300. Unfortunately im using the older "Pin" style calipers. I need some extended brake lines. Do i need the brake lines for the older Ranger or for my year (96)? Thanks, ~Shawn
  3. Shawn@BMS

Im in need of a gauge cluster for my B2300. What options do i have?

Hey guys, I have a 95 B2300. My odometer, and fuel gauge have gone out. I was wondering what year B2300s/Rangers i can get the cluster from. Its the manual tranny with out a Tach. I was wondering if i found a good deal on a cluster with a tach, is it plug and play? Any help would be great. ~Shawn
  4. Shawn@BMS

What is the tallest coil springs with camber adjustment?

I was wondering if you could get away with 3" (taller than stock) coils with an adjustable camber cam. BTW i have a 94B2300 (Ibeams) Just wondering.... ~Shawn
  5. Shawn@BMS

Ranger with SR20DET Swap.

Hello all. Im building a PreRunner 95 B2300 and id like to do a motor swap. Iv always been into import cars and would like to do something different with the ole B2300, (IE SR20DET). I know any project is possible, but i did some research and have heard a lot of people thinking of doing the...
  6. Shawn@BMS

B3200 PreRunner Build.

B2300 PreRunner Build. Hey guys, A couple of months ago i was going to buy a new work truck, but i got to thinking.... new truck means new payment. I gave it some more thinking and decided to spruce up the ol' Mazda. Its a 95 B2300. I was doing some research and I immediately got the itch to...
  7. Shawn@BMS

Gas Gauge not working on B2300.... Ideas???

Just wondering if anyone (which im sure someone has) has had there Gas Gauge stop working and has fixed it? Iv owned the truck for a year and it has never worked. Its strange, the MPH works but the Odometer has stopped working recently. So now its a guessing game for gas fill ups. My truck is a...
  8. Shawn@BMS

Hello All, a few B2300 "prerunner" questions....

Hey guys, my name is Shawn at Bassett Motor Sport, I design / manufacture a lot of custom Carbon Fiber parts for the motor cycle industry and i have a good amount of fab skills :icon_welder:(just a little history). My buddy has a Titian that is getting the "prerunner" look and we have done a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad