• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by sittenHIGHon35s

1. sittenHIGHon35s

my truck will shift throough all gears while running and w/ or w/o clutch and not mov

so my truck 2000 ranger 4.0 4x4 5 speed was driving fine and on the way home from the store i pulled up in front of my house and started movin my truck forward a lil bit messin around reved my truck up maybe 3500 rpm and let it come down a little bit and released the clutch it jumped forward and...
  2. sittenHIGHon35s

u might say this is a dumb question

thanks man u have no idea and no its not stuck it airs up just fine i just didnt want to screw it up
  3. sittenHIGHon35s

flat bed ranger build

i wanna put a flat bed on my ranger i have a 00 ext. cab 4x4 4.0 can i build the bed longer then the normal short bed or do i have to saty close to the samesize longer being 7.5ft to 8 ft same width also if any body has any pics id love to see them i got a good basic idea but i need more. i...
  4. sittenHIGHon35s

u might say this is a dumb question

well i have built and played with many static droped and lifted trucks but never a bagged truck till today i had a kid bring me one to do a gear swap and weld pltes over all the stuff exposed in the bed well for some of this i have to jack it up well heres where u could call me dumb how do i get...
  5. sittenHIGHon35s

Been on here for awhile never posted in here yet srry

I am seth i am from florida i am in diesel tech school but love my ranger someday i wish for a 7.3 tubo powerstroke ranger on 2.5 ton axels and 52'' but for now will work with what we got look foward to gettin more and more great info from yall as well as giving some too thanks
  6. sittenHIGHon35s

what do i need

its not rude at all.i know the basics but never done a ranger before thats why i am askin i dont mind takin a while to get it right i have all the time in the world for it just want to make sure i get it right my tcase is already trashed and i need new hubs any ways so i figure hell i might as...
  7. sittenHIGHon35s

what do i need

i have a 2000 ranger with with ifs up front i want to straight axle it and id like to run 44"s i was wondering the the best axel choices are and what all parts do i need id like to build it with as many good junk yard parts as possaible
  8. sittenHIGHon35s

grinding in 4 high and 4 low wont ingage

i got a 2000 4.0 4x4 sounds like its coming from the t case started one day while i was off road but the 2 days before it started it was fine t case fluid is the same and all there any ideas would be great
  9. sittenHIGHon35s

finely registerd

after about 2 months of being on this site every day i finely registered best site i can find. i got a 2000 ranger 4x4 5 inch suspension 3 inch body lift and Procomp 35's 4.10 gears with a locker ill have pics hopefully tomo

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad