• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Slamm3db2300

1. Slamm3db2300

Let's see what's out there....

Here's my B2300 3/4 static dropped
  2. Slamm3db2300

How do you get leaf spring bolts OUT!!!

ha yeah it can be a real pain but its worth it in the end lol
  3. Slamm3db2300

Alignment issues

I put in 3" drop springs and obv needed adjustable camber bushings, so i put in 3.5 degree bushings and the guy told me he couldn't get my camber closer than 1.3 degrees on the drivers side, and got the passenger side to .9 degrees, its supposed to be between .3 - .8 degrees. Do i try to get...
  4. Slamm3db2300

DJM Flipkit for cheap on ebay! $35

nice find man i got mine off summit about $63 after shipping
  5. Slamm3db2300

Cheapest complete 3/4?

i did 3" drop springs and the flip kit cost me $178 bucks then you gotta buy adjustable camber bushings to correct the camber ($20 a pce) I just cut my stock bump stops and kept the stock shocks for now.
  6. Slamm3db2300

93 ranger rear leaf spring bolt size?

lol yeah i did mine about a month ago i had to cut mine out and wrecked the bushings but it wasnt a big deal cause i put in new leaf springs as well i wanna see how it comes out!! installing everything is very simple and easy good luck man
  7. Slamm3db2300

How do you get leaf spring bolts OUT!!!

just cut it thats what i did make life alot easier
  8. Slamm3db2300

93 ranger rear leaf spring bolt size?

on my 94' i believe they are 9/16's
  9. Slamm3db2300

Lowered B2300

Here's alot of my mods Ive done to my B2300 Tell me what you think Thanks!!
  10. Slamm3db2300

Sup Guys

Hey, Ive been on this forum for months and I finally decided to sign up! I got to Manchester Community College for welding :icon_welder:. I drive a 94' Mazda B2300, I bought it 3-4 months ago and it was setup as a work truck and had some rust. I took off the ladder racks and tool boxes...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad