• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by sneller_775

1. sneller_775

c notch

thanks slammed i do have torsion bar setup, i removed the blocks but want it sittin low so ill be contacting you about those drop keys soon, do i need to purchase the new shackles or anything to flip the rear end?
  2. sneller_775

turbo/supercharger

any ideas on a special way to go about either running a turbo or a supercharger on an 07 3.0L? ran into a pile of cash and wanna lay some rubber
  3. sneller_775

c notch

how do i take those blocks out?
  4. sneller_775

c notch

so is that with blocks or without it, is it just the thing on top of the axel?
  5. sneller_775

c notch

alright well i looked under my truck and could not see the factory blocks in the rear end so if you could find a picture or give me a escription as to where these blocks are it would help alot
  6. sneller_775

c notch

I've been reading over many threads regarding the 4/5 DJM drop. I have an 07 rangers sport and was wondering if i did the drop would i need to notch it and would my 20's still fit? the tires are 255/45/20
  7. sneller_775

torsion bars

i just bought 20's for my 07 with tiny low pro's on em. looking to see where i can get some torsion keys to drop it more than the stock keys will allow, also needs to be shipped to Canada. another thing i'm looking for is a flip kit for the rear end and obviously needs to come to the same...
  8. sneller_775

will they fit?

what range of years headlights/headlight covers or tail light/ taillight covers will fit on my 07?
  9. sneller_775

flowmaster on 3.0 L

i got 2.25 tubing just replacing the muffler and back.... heard mixed reviews between the 40 and the super 44... whats louder/deeper ?
  10. sneller_775

Intake questions

i have a 2007 3.0L v6 just wondering about some intake quesitons..... the K&N system is a little pricy, how would i be able to adapt the o2 sensors into a custom fab job? would taking off the silencer and replacing the stock filter with a better one make any difference? thanks alot
  11. sneller_775

Itake questions

i have a 2007 3.0L v6 just wondering about some intake quesitons..... the K&N system is a little pricy, how would i be able to adapt the o2 sensors into a custom fab job? would taking off the silencer and replacing the stock filter with a better one make any difference? thanks alot
  12. sneller_775

toronto area

n e 1 from toronto area?
  13. sneller_775

07 ranger

what do i need if i was gonna just go basic, like a rear flip kit and a set of coil springs/new shocks or just replace the shackels instead?
  14. sneller_775

07 3.0L sport

what muffler would sound best if its cut and exits out the side before the rear tire?
  15. sneller_775

07 ranger

n e cheaper suggestions lol

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad