• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Spartan

1. Converting a 92 Ranger to a 4 banger turbo Diesel?

Hey all. My friend and I are in a pickle. He picked up a 86 ranger 4X4 with the 2.3 Turbodiesel engine in it. After messing with the motor a bit, we decided that his cab and box are pretty shot. He picked up an immaculate 92 4X4 with a blown 2.9 in it, so we want to swap the 86...
  2. Stupid CV driveshaft....

SO... I have a clicking CV joint on my 89 BII XLT. Manual Transmission, Auto transfer case. Against my better judgment, I drove 375 miles (round trip) yesterday. It did not fail, and it doesnt SOUND worse, but I'd like to get it taken care of before the winter. I really don't want to cut...
  3. Bronco 2.9 Starter problems

Okay. 89 Bronco 2 XLT, 2.9L Manual transmission. I turn the key, the starter grinds. The spacer plate is intact and positioned correctly. The starter teeth and the flywheel teeth are all fine, no chips or missing teeth. The starter bolts are tight and the main cable from the solenoid to the...
  4. Bronco 2 starter problem

Okay. 89 Bronco 2 XLT, 2.9L Manual transmission. I turn the key, the starter grinds. The spacer plate is intact and positioned correctly. The starter teeth and the flywheel teeth are all fine, no chips or missing teeth. The starter bolts are tight and the main cable from the solenoid to the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad