• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Speedwagon's latest activity

• I've been poking around with this idea, and it seems RicksRangerz has them available. Or at least, makes them on demand. His FB page is...
  • Speedwagon reacted to don4331's post in the thread Swapping +1 wheels with Like Like.
    In most cases, people are going wider as well as taller. Who installs 235/75R17s ? But rather they install 265/75R15s (aka 31x10.5R15)...
  • Speedwagon replied to the thread Swapping +1 wheels.
    Thanks. I'm not looking to crank it to max, as I still need to daily the truck. Good to know you can crank it a little and be ok on ride.
  • Speedwagon reacted to Uncle Gump's post in the thread Swapping +1 wheels with Like Like.
    Wheel backspace is certainly a part of the equation. Placing a taller tire on a factory backspace usually ends up with some rub at full...
  • Speedwagon replied to the thread Swapping +1 wheels.
    I appreciate the responses. While digging, I did see references to the offset, and realized I might need some spacers or aftermarket...
  • Speedwagon reacted to Uncle Gump's post in the thread Swapping +1 wheels with Like Like.
    I had 265/75/16's at factory ride height. They were on 8 inch wide with a 4 inch backspace. They cleared but I never really went all...
  • Speedwagon reacted to JoshT's post in the thread Swapping +1 wheels with Like Like.
    Yours is an 2011, so it sits (or sat factory) 1.5-2" lower than @Speedwagon's 2002. At one time I ran 32x11.5 on my 1999 and they fit...
  • Speedwagon reacted to JoshT's post in the thread Swapping +1 wheels with Like Like.
    I can't perfectly answer your question, but I did something similar recently. I'm lowering my 99 4x4 (AWD now) and putting on smaller...
  • Speedwagon reacted to sgtsandman's post in the thread Swapping +1 wheels with Like Like.
    The other issue is tire diameter without a lift of any kind, unless you have one and didn't mention it. Uncle Gump got 32" tires to fit...
  • Speedwagon reacted to don4331's post in the thread Swapping +1 wheels with Like Like.
    @Speedwagon: I would refer you to: https://www.wheel-size.com/size/ford/ranger/2002/#trim-iii-facelift-2001-2003-usdm-40i--207 and...
  • Hey everyone. I'm going to be due for some new tires in the next few months, and I'm considering upsizing a bit. This is on a completely...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad